Enrolment and School Information
Procedure for Enrolment
Students can enter at any level. Applications must be made on the official Application Form (see below) or from the School Reception. The following are required with every application:
- A passport style photograph of the applicant.
- Application fee of $200.00 payable to the Villa Education Trust.
- Photocopy of the child’s most recent school report.
- Completed Application Form.
- The students information and completed Parent Information Forms.
Applications to be sent to:
Mt Hobson Middle School
For assistance with Enrolments, or for general information, please contact our Office Manager on: 09 523 1241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- International MHMS Prospectus in Mandarin
- VNA Prospectus for Domestic students
After receiving the application, an interview will be arranged. Both the child and the parent(s) are required at the interview. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes. An Orientation Morning will be arranged for students if requested in Term 4.